Enzymes containing Facial Masks are effective weapons against premature aging, fine lines and free radicals. Anti aging blueberry enzyme face mask is one of the best enzyme masks. This all-in-one natural face mask contains antioxidants, fruit enzymes, vitamin c, skin brighteners, and healing agents. The bonus point is that it’s helpful for most skin types. Even the gals having very sensitive skin can use it and this mask will not irritate their skin. But be careful while using this enzyme mask as the blueberries can stain your clothing or towels. You can use this versatile enzymes containing mask while in your bathtub or at sink. But make sure not to wear, nice clothing or use nice face towels as blueberries can stain them. However, it will not stain your skin. Also take care not leave it on for more than 10 minutes, as leaving it on longer may irritate your skin.
DIY Enzyme Face Mask For Radiant And Glowing Skin
(i) Blue Berries: Full of anti-oxidants and wrinkle diminishing properties. It helps in preventing premature aging, brightens your skin and makes your skin look radiant. It acts as natural fruit enzymes and thus helps in repairing skin cells.
(ii) Grape: Full of antioxidants, contains vitamin c and has skin brightening properties
(ii) Lemon Juice: While brightening your skin, it lightens dark spots on skin also.
(iii) Organic Honey: It soothes as well as moisturizes your skin. It contains healing properties. Bonus point is that it helps in exterminating bacteria also.
(iv) Aloe Vera Gel: It has healing and anti-aging properties and can be applied on sensitive skin also.
You will need:
(i) Organic Blue berries: 1/2 tablespoon, pureed
(ii) Grape: 1, seedless and pureed
(iii) Lemon juice: 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon, freshly squeezed
(iv) Manuka honey or organic: 1/2 teaspoon, melted
(v) Aloe vera gel: 1 tablespoon, preferably freshly squeezed
1. Puree the blueberries and grape, mix well with lemon juice and put in a glass bowl. Stir the ingredients thoroughly using a wooden fork until you have a thick pulpy liquid form (if you like, use a blender). It is okay if it is a little bit chunky with fruit skin.
(2) Add in melted manuka honey, and aloe vera gel. Mix together all the ingredients thoroughly.
(3) Apply the mask onto your face and neck area. Leave it on skin for about 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water and a gentle washcloth
(4) You can use this mask up to 2 times a week.
(5) You can use half of the mask prepared for a single application. If there is any leftover product, you can cover and store it in your fridge for a couple of days only.
Try the above homemade best enzyme mask and share with us how your skin improved with its use.