Thinning Hair Women Treatment – To have lush and rich hair
Although thinning hair is a more prominent problem in men, females too need hair thinning treatment / remedies, as hair thinning is in no way a less dominant problem for them and is a cause of worry for most women. It can happen with women at any age and there can be many reasons for thinning hair in women. So you need to start Female Thinning Hair Remedies, as soon as you notice thinning hair problem.
It’s normal to loss about 100 hairs out of your 1,00,000 scalp hairs each day. Thinning hair or hair loss problem occurs when your body stops growing new hair to replace what has been lost. When this happens, it becomes a cause of worry for you.
Causes of thinning hair in women – Hair loss can happen due to Aging. However, there can be many other reasons for premature hair loss or hair thinning. Read here what causes thinning hair in women:
- Male hormones, which sometimes increase in postmenopausal women.
- Female pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia), a thinning of all of the hair on the scalp.
- During post-delivery. This can continue up to six months after delivery.
- Birth control pills that contain high levels of progestin.
- Severe stress, operation, infection, or high fever.
- Crash dieting, due to insufficient intake of protein.
- Thyroid, Cancer, Trauma, bacterial, fungal or herpes infection of the scalp.
- Nutrient deficiencies, like that of vitamins A, B6, B12, C, E, folic acid, copper, and iron.
- Improper hair care, like overuse of dyes, chemical treatments, blow dryers, flat irons, towel drying aggressively while the hair is wet, over brushing, tight hairstyles.
Thinning Hair In Women Remedies
Medication: Although, there are many reasons for thinning hair, but 90% of hair loss is genetic or due to such reasons which needed to be treated with medication. If you have such reasons, it’s good to consult a dermatologist / endocrinologist, as it gets more complicated the older you get, so start female hair thinning treatment as soon as possible.
Don’t lose time: The key to successfully treat your thinning hair or hair loss is, first you admit that you have a problem. The more hair you have lost, the less likely it is for them to grow back. If you start losing more hair than normal, immediately seek out trichologists and dermatologists or endocrinologists who specialize in hair problem and consult for your thinning hair problem. Key is not to delay and start thinning hair women treatment to nip in the bud.
(A very informative and useful place to start solving your hair thinning problem is www.americahairloss.org)
For those who want to first try home remedies to strengthen their hair, we outline here some useful Thinning Hair in Women Remedies:
1. Remove causes of thinning hair – First Female thinning hair remedy: At the outset, out of the above outlined causes of thinning hair in women try to mend as much causes as possible.
2. To prevent hair loss or hair thinning in women, consume a good amount of vegetables and fruits and add some essential vitamins to your daily intake. Proper nutritious, wholesome and balanced diet is an effective hair thinning treatment. Read very effective tips on How to prevent hair loss.
3. Best Shampoo for thinning hair for women: Go for shampoo that contains hydrolyzed animal proteins to develop thickness by giving your hair the appearance of greater diameter.
4. Arnica: Apply arnica to your scalp in the form of oil, cream, ointment, or rinse made from arnica tincture diluted with water. Arnica helps in increasing local blood circulation and foster hair growth. Arnica massage is a very good female thinning hair remedy.
5. Rosemary: Add one part rosemary oil to two parts almond oil and massage the mixture onto your scalp. Rosemary is believed to maintain your hair lush and healthy. Alternatively, you can massage your scalp with arnica or jajoba oil. Best is to massage any of these into your scalp before sleeping and keep it on overnight then shampoo in the morning.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar: Mix ½ cup apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water. Massage your scalp with this mixture and let it be there for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash your hair with a protein rich shampoo.
7. Oils and Honey: Mix ½ tsp each of olive oil, almond oil and avocado oil with a couple of drops of honey. Warm this mixture a little and massage it into your scalp before sleeping. Keep it on overnight and wash your hair in the morning. You can do it twice a week. An effective hair thinning treatment.
Follow above hair thinning treatment tips to have healthy and lush strands of hair.
Useful related article: