In this article you will find the best chosen 5 All Natural Face Masks that you can easily make at home. Apply these to get glowing and young skin on your face, without spending time visiting your spa and money.
These homemade facial masks’ secrets lie in your kitchen only. Go to your kitchen and try these five easy face mask recipes:
1. Oatmeal face mask: This homemade facial mask will make you feel refreshed and young. Mix half cup of hot water (not boiling) with one third cup of oatmeal. Wait for this mixture to settle for 3-4 minutes, and then add two tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 table spoon of honey, and one small egg white. Blend this mixture well and apply a thin layer of this organic face mask onto your face. Allow it to remain this on your face for 10—15 minutes, and then wash your face with warm water. A useful tip is to place a strainer in your sink so that the sink’s drain is not clogged with the residues.
2. Banana face mask: This is an organic face mask that works as a natural Botox. This acts as a moisturizing face mask as well and will make your skin feel a lot softer and looking young. Mash up a ripe banana into a smooth pulp, and then apply a thin layer onto your face and neck. Allow it to remain there for 15-20 minutes, and then wash off your face and neck with cold water.
An alternative banana face mask that you can make is by blending together one ripe banana, 1/4 cup of plain yogurt and two tablespoons of honey.
3. Yogurt facial mask: This homemade facial mask works to cleanse your facial skin and tighten the skin pores. Apply plain yogurt onto your face and allow it to remain there for 15-20 minutes.
Tip: To fortify your facial skin, mix 1 teaspoon plain yogurt with some orange pulp, a little orange juice and 1 teaspoon of aloe.
4. Vinegar face mask: This natural face mask works on your skin as a toner. This will not only cleanse your skin, but will tighten it also. This is an ancient time natural beauty tip.
Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to two cups of water. Rinse your face with this mixture after washing your face with plain water to cleanse and tighten your skin pores.
5. Lemon Face Mask: This organic face mask not only work as an exfoliating face mask, but also acts as a moisturizing face mask. This is very easy homemade facial mask. Squeeze out juice from one lemon and mix it well with 1/4 cup of organic olive oil or organic sweet almond oil to make an all organic face mask.
You don’t need to go to your spa and spend your money and time. Just give a try the above homemade easy face mask recipes and see the results yourself. Cheers!