Natural Hair Care Routine Tips For Healthy Shiny Hair
You need to follow best daily Hair Care Routine consisting of healthy hair care tips to get healthy shiny hair.
But do you know approximately 60% of your hair condition is due to genetics, and remaining 40% is in your hands depending upon your hair care regimen.
Read on here and just include these few extra natural hair care regimen tips in your daily hair care routine and see your hair transforming in to healthy, shiny hair.
1. Frequency of Washing in Your Hair Care Regimen: How frequently you need to wash your hair in a week depends on type of hair you have.
(i) Coarse and Dry Hair and if they are brittle: You need to wash your hair every second or third day.
(ii) Oily and Fine Hair and if they look greasy even the day after you wash it: You need to wash your hair daily.
(iii) Normal Hair: You need to wash it every alternate day.
2. Shampooing in Your Hair Care Routine:
(i) Before you shampoo, comb or brush your hair to loosen the dirt and dead skin cells from your scalp.
(ii) For coarse and dry hair, use hydrating shampoos.
(iii) For fine and oily hair, use clear shampoos which are not creamy.
(iv) For normal hair, use any good quality shampoo.
(v) Shampoo in small circular movements.
3. Conditioning in Your Hair Care Regimen:
(i) For coarse and dry hair, use a hydrating conditioner and apply it from your hair roots to the ends.
(ii) For fine and oily hair, use a light weight conditioner and never put it on your roots. Distribute it evenly from mid-length to the ends.
(iii) For normal hair, use any good quality conditioner and apply it from your roots till hair ends.
(iv) For uniform distribution of the conitioner, use your hands and a wide-toothed comb.
(v) Do not let the conditioner lay on your skin, as it can cause acne.
4. Brush your Hair: Include this habit in your daily hair care regimen. This is necessary to keep your hair tangle free and for evenly distribution of natural oils throughout your hair.
(i) Never brush your wet hair, as it can break it
(ii) While untangling your hair, start from ends of the hair and work your way up towards the scalp.
5. End your day with following hair care tips.
(i) Brush your hair before you sleep at night to untangle the knots that may have been got made up during the day.
(ii) Make a simple ponytail or plait before you sleep at night to secure your hair so that your strands do not get tangled or break, while you are sleeping.
6. Include these Natural Beauty Tips in your Daily Hair Care Routine:
(i) Drink plenty of water.
(ii) Eat Healthy Foods, including lots of fruits and vegetables.
(iii) Go for regular trimming of your hair to avoid dry, damaged hair and split ends.
(iv) Do not over-wash your hair.
(v) Do not overheat your hair or go for perming, coloring too often.
(iv) Consider using a good thermal protection spray before heat styling.
Follow above Natural Hair Care Routine Tips to get healthy, shiny hair.