To prevent hair loss you are not necessarily required to go for expensive hair loss treatments. In this article, you will find five natural tips to prevent hair loss.
Give a try to these natural remedies to cut down your hair loss and have a healthy hair growth.
1. Hot Oil Treatment: Pick up any natural oil of your choice, like olive or coconut. Warm it up. Touch it to see that it is not too hot so as to not burn your scalp. Gently massage it onto your scalp with your fingers. Let it sit on your scalp for an hour or so. Rinse off your hair with a good quality shampoo.
2. Natural Juices to strengthen your hair roots: Select a natural juice of your choice out of any of these: Garlic, Onion or Ginger. Massage it gently onto your scalp. Leave it on your scalp overnight and rinse of your hair with shampoo in the morning. This is a good natural tip to strengthen your hair roots.
3. Head Massage: A gentle head massage for even a few minutes any time during the day will stimulate blood circulation in your scalp. This blood circulation will help in keeping your hair follicles active. To get better results out of head massage, you may consider twice a week applying a little quantity of any essential oil of your choice, like lavender or bay essential mixed with a few drops of almond or sesame oil.
4. Antioxidants: Application of antioxidants is good for your hair. You can easily use green tea bags for this purpose. Take two green tea bags and brew these in one cup of hot water. Cool the brewed tea and apply onto your scalp and leave it there for an hour or so, then wash your hair with water. This will help in preventing hair loss and improve your hair growth.
5. Reduce Stress: It’s a known fact that stress and tension can also cause hormonal imbalance and hair loss. Try to reduce stress and tension with meditation or other means to prevent an early hair loss.