Natural Beauty Tips for Normal Skin – Have Glowing and Flawless skin
Most skincare information revolves around endeavoring to fix, minimize, or control oily, dry or combination type skin. But what if you’re one of those blessed people who have real normal skin, meaning no apparent skin issues, concerns or problematic skin type to address?
What will you do when you face isn’t showing loss of firmness, fine lines and wrinkles, oily areas, dryness, bumps, redness, uneven skin tone, combination skin, clogged pores, and no signs of sun damage? What will you do when your skin trully is normal? The answer isn’t to do nothing! Don’t think that normal skin does not require skin care.
Even when your skin is really normal, a basic skincare regime (Read here for Basic Skin Care Routine) is still essential for keeping your skin staying the way it is for as long as possible. Irrespective of how perfect your skin is now, getting older, evident effects from accumulative sun damage from unprotected sun exposure, environmental damage, and mid-life changes to your skin will sooner or later turn up and take a toll. So, you should always aim to keep your skin healthy, energized, vibrant, and enlivened to keep at bay the signs of aging and other problems as you age.
Natural beauty tips for care on regular basis are necessary for all types of skin including normal skin. For those who are lucky to have normal skin, their skincare routine should incorporate following steps and homemade beauty tips.
1. Clean your skin with a mild baby soap and water twice a day. If you like you can tone-up your skin with something mild, like rose water. Read here beauty benefits of rose water.
2. Apply mild freshener after every cleansing with a mild freshener to keep your pores tight. This also helps in removing traces of cleanser clinging to skin.
3. Always use an astringent with a low alcohol content.
4. Avoid direct heat on the face, including from blow dryers.
5. Use makeup products that contain sunscreen to avoid early drying, aging effects of direct sun heat.
6. Apply a thin film of home-made moisturizer at night to keep your skin’s normal moisture. Read here some homemade best moisturizers.
7. Use a mild, oil based moisturizer under your make up to retain normal moisture.
Best Face Masks For Normal Skin
1. Fruits face pack: Blend & make a paste of apple, peer, orange, grapes, strawberries and a few drops of honey. Gently apply the paste on your face. Leave this pack on and relax for twenty to thirty minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and feel having a naturally glowing skin. An all time favorite natural beauty tip for normal skin.
2.Orange Juice And Milk Face Pack: Mix thoroughly 12 drops of fresh orange juice with one teaspoon of fresh milk cream. Apply this pack and leave it on till it dries. Wash it off with water after twenty minutes and get feeling of having soft skin. Another option is to soak orange peels in fresh curd and blend it. Apply this pack and leave it to dry. After twenty minutes wash your face with water. An ancient time natural beauty tip for normal skin.
3. Grapefruit And Oatmeal Face Pack: Mix a cup of oatmeal and a little quantity of grapefruit extract. Blend the mix to make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it to dry. After twenty minutes wash your face to have a smooth skin. Another effective face pack for normal skin.
4. Potato Juice And Lemon Juice: Squeeze out juice from one grated fresh potato. Mix it with little quantity of lemon juice. Pour a small quantity of this mix on a clean piece of cotton and apply on your face. Let it be there for five to ten minutes and wash it off.
5. Gram Flour Face Mack: Make a paste of gram flour with milk. Rub this paste gently onto your face then let it sit there for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with clean water. This will make your skin soft. Another ancient time natural beauty tip for normal skin.
6. Apple, Egg, Honey Face Pack: Mix one sliced apple, yolk of one egg, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of honey in liquidizer and make out a smooth paste. Apply this on your face and body, let it dry for twenty minutes and then wash it off with clean water. A Grand Ma’s recommended natural beauty tip for normal skin.
Above natural beauty tips for normal skin will help to enhance, texture and softness of your skin.