Here’s a secret, robust plan to keep your tresses bouncy with just three natural ingredients that you have in your kitchen.
Are you searching for one magic product that would exterminate all your hair woes? Unfortunately, neither such a magical product exists, nor can one solution be a common one for all. But the experts believe in one tip – consistency in hair care and putting in the effort.
It all boils down to the basics. We have listed for you three home natural ingredients that are readily available in every home that can work magic for your hair. Whether you’re suffering from dandruff, hair fall, or damage, these three items are ancient time recipes that have stood the test of time.
Three Homemade Ingredients For Adding Bounce & Shine To Hair
Here are three items that are famous in the beauty industry for bouncy hair, especially among celebrities:
# 1: Honey works magic for adding shine and bounce to hair. It’s rich in antioxidants and minerals, and it helps retain moisture in your hair.
# 2 Eggs are another excellent ingredient to feed & nourish your hair. They help add gloss and volume to your hair. In addition, they’re a rich source of vitamins A, D, B-6, B-12, protein, and fat, which are good for the overall growth of hair.
Professionals Secret Trick: You can use coconut-based hair oil to create a homemade hair mask with honey and eggs. The coconut-based hair oil will ensure that nutrients penetrate deeper into the hair strands.
Pro Tip: Remember your lifestyle affects your hair strength and growth and strength. For example:
- Hydration is one of the most vital needs. So drink plenty of water always.
- Also, eating food that supports restoring hair health includes almonds, flax seeds, spinach, guavas, cinnamon, and ginger.
- If you can, incorporate fish in your diet as it provides omega-3 and fatty acids.
- A regular fitness routine helps maintain physical and mental health.
- In general, it’s essential to have a balanced lifestyle.