In this article you will find beauty benefits of tomatoes and also recipes for two natural beauty tomato face masks which can easily be made by you at home.
Do you know the secrets of Hungarian women’s beauty? It is the lycopene which is found in abundance in tomatoes!
Benefits of tomato for skin complexion are well known. It not only helps in providing brighter skin complexion but also make your skin tighter and prettier.
Messaging raw tomatoes on your face lessens sun tan and helps you in recovering your lost glow.
Find here some more natural beauty benefits of tomatoes:
1. Include in your diet lots of tomato and tomato products. They are rich source of lycopene which results into your skin looks like a baby skin.
2. The higher contents of lycopene in your skin protect it from harmful sun rays.
3. The nutritional experts claim that consuming tomatoes protect your skin from ultraviolet lights.
4. By consuming tomatoes and tomato products you enable your skin to suck in more of oxygen which defer aging of your skin and makes it less prone to wrinkles.
5. Your skin will look younger, if you consume lots of tomatoes and tomato products.
You can apply these natural beauty tomato masks to not only make your skin brighter and tighter with natural glow, but also to delay ageing process and wrinkling of your skin.
1. Take one tomato and one lemon. Squeeze out their juice and mix them well in a glass bowl. Apply this mixture lightly on to your face using your fingers avoiding your eyes. Let it sit on your face for about thirty minutes or so then wash your face. This will help in tightening your skin and delay the ageing of your skin.
In case you are having dry skin then add a little honey or olive oil to this natural tomato face mask.
2. Try this tomato face mask which you can easily make at home. Mix thoroughly freshly squeezed juice of tomato, orange and cucumber. You can apply this face mask at night before you sleep. Wait for thirty minutes then wash your face. This helps in diminishing pigmentation marks on your skin along with improving your skin complexion.
yes tomato ? always yourk skin looking better
My age is 24 during from my school days to college days 6 years pimples came , but now am looking like aged person in 24 itself ,, how to prevent ageing please suggest.
USED kojic acid its very good for dark skin it lighten ur skin very fast and its also if u have stretch mark very good,,im using it for almost 5 years and i can say it gives me A GLOWING and brighten skin.. but be ware of the fake products…i only order to this trusted shop macymottola.com so far only this shop i got trusted for all the shop i tried…..
Here are few tips:
(i) Make sure that when kojic acid is used in cosmetics its density does not exceed 2% concentration. Higher concentration levels may lead to toxicity in the body.
(ii) However, it has been found 1% concentration is not as effective as the 2% formulas. So if you choose to go with kojic acid cream, it is best look for the 2% type.
(iii) If you have cuts or broken skin or peeling then don’t use kojic acid products.
(iv) In some instances kojic skin lightening cream has been known to make a user’s complexion lighter than what they want it to be.
(v) Beware in the sun when using this product as you will burn more easily. This is a general rule when using any skin whitening product.
(vi) Another side effect that users complain of is increased skin sensitivity after long term use. You should avoid its use if you are already susceptible to sensitivities. You may experience itchy skin, inflammation, or redness. If you experience these types of symptoms, you should consider switching to the lower concentration. If it continues to be a problem, natural skin lightening methods would be better.
How long it takes to heal the dark spot?
It all depends on your skin type and how intensive are dark spots..
Try these remedies:
I am dark in complexion and I have skin discoloration. What should I apply on my face
Use these remedies: https://naturalbeautytips.co/how-to-even-skin-tone-on-face/
Why can’t u use the tomato around eyes
Yes, you can use tomato around your eyes, but take care that it does not go into your eyes. Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent. Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the dark circles around your eyes, and let it stay there for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks. You can also apply just tomato juice only.
I am 29 year old I ve many dark patches on my face its looking very bad…how to get rid of it naturally in almost two weeks.
Home remedies usually don’t give fast results. You need to have patience while using home remedies. Here are two remedies to get rid of dark patches naturally:
(i) Mix about 3 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder. Run this paste gently and leave it on for half an hour; then wash with cool water water.
(ii) Make a puree from 1 medium-sized ripe tomatoe and mix this with 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Apply this to darkened skin for about 20 minutes, and then rinse it off with cool water.