In order to have flawless, beautiful facial skin, you don’t necessarily need lavish, costly products. Skin cleansing is an important step of any skin care regime. A natural face cleanser is a great choice for not only cleaning the skin, but also to keep your skin healthy and lively.
How To Make Natural Facial Cleansers At Home?
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Natural Cleanser: It is one of the best natural face cleansers that helps to reestablish pH balance of the skin, alleviate acne breakouts, thwarts clogging of pores, and prevent skin from becoming too oily or too dry. Its pH level is about 5.5, which is very close to the perfect pH of human skin.
Method: To make an all-natural facial cleanser, mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 2 parts of water and stir well. Apply and wipe your clean facial skin with the help of cotton pad or ball. After your skin dries out, apply your favorite moisturizer.
2. Yogurt / Curd – An All Natural Face Cleanser: Yogurt is an ideal face cleanser, packed with protein and lactic acid. These 2 ingredients together make an ideal natural combo to help detoxify skin. On one hand applying lactic acid regularly incites your skin to shed off dead skin cells (lactic acid is an effective natural exfoliant), and protein on the other hand contributes in tightening of pores – thereby lessens the appearance of fine lines and hydrates.
Method: Lightly massage a little plain, unflavored and unsweetened yogurt or curd into your skin using your fingertips. The dirt, grime and makeup on your face will slacken off and be easy to remove. Let the yogurt remain on your skin for a few minutes, and then rinse it off lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
3. Honey And Lemon – Natural Acne Cleanser: Honey and lemon combination is one of the best natural facial cleansers – as they work together as moisturizer and antiseptic, an ideal cleansing and soothing combo. Lemon contains citric acid that helps to exterminate acne-causing bacteria, and enzymes works to get rid of dead skin cells. Honey is an ideal moisturizing agent and also rich in antibacterial properties and chockfull antioxidants, which help to guard against acne and decelerate skin’s aging process. Honey also boosts up the skin-complexion.
Method: Mix well 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Take the mixture in your hands to warm a little bit through heat of your hands, and then message a thin layer onto your face and neck. Let the mixture sit on for few minutes until it dries out, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. Olive Oil Face Cleanser: While cleansing your face it feeds your face with many nutrients as well. It works as a moisturizer for dry skin. It is rich in antioxidants and good fats that help cut down free radicals, which can soothe irritated and sunburnt skin.
Method: You can make an effective night cream by mixing together 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup apple vinegar, and 1/4 cup water in a dark color glass bottle and store it in a dark and cool place. . Shake well before use. It helps in lightening dark spots, exterminating bacteria, and making your skin flawless and smooth.
5. Coconut Oil Natural Facial Cleanser: Coconut oil wipes away shine that emerges on your face by end of the day without stripping off natural oils from your skin. Due to its antimicrobial properties, coconut oil can restore the moisture lost through your skin pores, leaving the skin healthy and vibrant.
Method: Gently massage a little amount of coconut oil onto your face for about 30-40 seconds. Place a warm wet towel onto your face to open up the pores, leaving it there for about 15-30 seconds. Wipe the oil off your face by patting with a soft washcloth.
6. Natural Face Cleanser For Dry Skin:
(i) Beneficial Natural Oils: Macadamia, almond, wheat germ, or avocado oils are loaded with fatty acids and polyphenols that are nourishing and help combat aging.
Method: Gently massage a little bit of any of these oils onto your face using your fingertips in small circular motions. Place a warm towel or washcloth over your oil-covered face for a couple of minutes to open the pores. Then gently wipe off the oil using warm water and a soft washcloth.
(ii) Yogurt And Honey For Dry Skin: Yogurt and honey, both are ideal natural ingredients for dry skin.
Method: Mix together 1 tablespoon of plain, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt with 1 tea spoon of organic honey. Stir them well together. Massage a thin layer the mixture on your face and neck for 40-50 seconds, leaving it on for a couple of minutes. Rinse it off with water and pat your skin dry.
7. Aloe Vera And Vitamin E Natural Cleanser: Aloe vera has number of skin benefits. It soothes the skin and has ability to provide cooling type of moisture. It’s great to use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
You will need:
(i) Aloe vera juice: 1/4 cup
(ii) Almond oil: 2 tablespoons
(iii) Rose water: 10 drops
(iv) Vitamin E oil: 1 capsule, its extracts
Method: Mix well all the ingredients together, put the mixture into a suitable jar and store in a dark cool place. To use just put a little quantity into your hands, and massage onto your face and neck in small circular motions using your fingertips for up to 1 minute. Finally, rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry.
8. Grated Cucumber Cleanser For Normal Skin: Cucumber works as an effective cleanser and toner. It not only cleanses, but feeds your skin as well.
Method: You can either pureed cucumber or its juice. Mix 1 tablespoon of pureed cucumber or its juice with 1 teaspoon of plain curd or yogurt. Massage it on your face and neck for about a minute and then rinse it off. You may also use cucumber without yogurt or curd.
Useful Related Posts: