10 Natural Tips To Make Face Less Oily
Are you worried about your oily skin? Get an oil-free, healthy glowing face with the help of these home remedies.
10 Best Home Remedies For Oily Face:
1. Put few drops of rubbing alcohol on a clean cotton swab and wipe off oil and dirt residues from your face. This oily skin treatment works fast, as it removes oil and grime immediately leaving your face oil free and clean.
2. Rub your face gently with a drier-sheet after getting out of the shower!
3. Whenever you have a feel, oh my face is oily – Dab blotting tissues over your face. These you can buy from your local make-up store. These will help you to control oily face.
4. I have found Clean and Clear oil blotting sheets very effective. They don’t clog your pores and you can feel your skin oil free after using a couple of blots.
5. For those who have extremely oily face, try this oily face remedy. Mix baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply it over your face and leave it there for ten minutes, and then rinse it off and put some witch hazel on your face. It will make your face skin oil free and smooth.
6. Squeeze juice from one orange, mix it with some egg yolk, apply this mixture on your face for around 10 minutes, and then rinse it off. You may not like the feel of egg yolk on you, but it works to stop oily skin. Try this trick once a week.
7. Try a homemade scrub made out of honey and sugar. This scrub exfoliates your skin naturally; at the same time moisturize it as well. Do not use any scrub on your face frequently, as they dry out your face skin which is not a good thing.
8. Wash your face properly twice a day, in the morning and at night before you sleep. As an oily face can trigger acne, use an acne wash to prevent blemishes from occurring on your face. Use products that are especially made for oily skin to reduce oily face.
9. Apply a light, gentle moisturizer every night before you sleep. It will keep your skin clean and hydrated, so will prevent your skin pores from generating oil.
10. During day time wear a light face moisturizer with a little Sheer Powder on top of that. It will keep your face oil free during course of the day.