Are you looking for a real hair-care solution? Grapeseed oil for hair is one such solution. To whomsoever I recommended to use it, has been pleased with its results. I have tried it many times on my hair as well and found it very effective and simple to use.
Whom I Recommend To Use Grapeseed Oil For Hair?
1. Those who are having generally brittle hair. Grapeseed oil saves hair from brittleness, recovers elasticity and gloss back to every strand.
2. Scalp suffering from excessive discharge from the sebaceous glands, forming greasy scales or cheesy flaks on the scalp. It is usually accompanied with itching or burning (known as seborrhea / dandruff).
3. When hair ends are damaged from excessive of styling, using chemicals or heating on hair.
4. If your hair gets greasy quickly, you may wonder whether you can use oil. Although, it may sound weird to you, but this oil will not make your hair greasier. It will not clog the pores, but, on the other hand shrink them, get absorbed fast, and normalize the function of the sebaceous glands.
How To Use Grapeseed Oil For Hair?
It’s well known fact that grapeseed oil benefits your hair immensely. It improves performance of the blood vessels of the scalp, repairs damaged capillaries, removes the harmful deposits from the scalp and hair, tones hair follicles, and overall facilitates the rejuvenating effect.
But most people don’t know how to use it for hair correctly so as to derive its hair benefits to the fullest potential. In this article, I will share with you how to use it correctly for hair care.
1. Simple And Easy Way To Apply Grapeseed Oil To Your Hair: You can use it alone for hair care before washing your hair. Just warm-up 2-3 tablespoons of the oil. Apply the oil to your scalp using your fingers and massage with your fingertips near the hair roots until most of the oils gets absorbed. This is a working technique for greasy hair. If your hair shafts also need care, simply comb your hair to distribute the oil towards the hair ends.
2. A better method is applying the grapeseed oil on previously washed hair in combination with other essential oils as you per your needs. Here are the steps:
(i) Make A Mixture: You can use grape seed oil on your hair without any additive or you can combine it with your favorite essential oils (such as Bergamot or lemon essential oil). The thumb-rule is that you add in few drops of an essential oil for every 4 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in a small glass bowl. Mix the oils thoroughly.
US/Canada/U.K. Buyers: Click here to buy genuine Grape Seed Oil at Best Price at Amazon
India Buyers: Click Here To Buy
(ii) Wash Your Hair: Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo. Rinse out the shampoo and dry your hair a little using a soft towel.
(iii) Warm Up The Oils-Mix: Heat the mixture slightly in a microwave for few seconds.
(iv) Apply The Grapeseed Oil Mixture: The oil mixture should not be too hot to burn your scalp. Start from the back of your head and move up towards the forehead. After applying at the base, move towards the hair ends as it’s the ends of your hair that need moisture the most. Don’t use the whole hot oil mixture as you need to use the rest of the oil-mix to massage into the hair roots and your scalp gently.
(v) Rinsing Your Hair: Wrap your head with towel and allow the oils-mix to penetrate hair and scalp for about 30 minutes. Next, rinse your hair with warm water, and then repeat rinsing once more with cool water.
You can repeat the above hair therapy 2-3 times per week, depending upon your hair condition. This hair treatment is quick, simple and effective and, so your hair is restores just after 3-4 procedures.
Natural Beauty Tips:
(i) Dip a towel in warm water, wring out the water, and wrap your head with it after applying the oil mix onto your scalp and hair. Leave it on for about 30 minutes before rinsing out the oil-mix.
(ii) If you want to experiment with other essential oils, read here for the best essential oils for hair care.
(iii) Do not comb the hair while it is still wet as it can break your hair.
Useful Related Posts: