Skin Blemishes spoil your looks. Most of the teenagers have acne and skin blemishes on face at some point of time during their lives. Many of the adults too have facial blemishes. You will find in this article the effective methods about how to remove blemishes from your face and have blemish free skin.
What Are Blemishes ?
Blemishes are skin imperfections like acne-marks, pigmentation marks and dark spots. Blemishes are usually caused by oil-clogged pores and stress.
How To Get Rid Of Blemishes ?
Read on to know how to remove skin blemishes from your face and elsewhere.
1. Prevention is better than cure: The best way to get rid of blemishes is to prevent the skin blemishes from occurring in the first place. Start treating acne, blackheads and whiteheads as soon as you see them appearing. Do not prick acne / pimples or try to extract black heads or white heads forcefully.
2. Day to Day Skin Care: Wash your face daily with a mild cleanser which is good for solving your skin problems like too much of oil, dryness, blackheads and white heads. Avoid using harsh scrubs as they worsen acne.
3. Avoid too much of sun exposure: Sun rays irritate acne and that can cause blemishes. To mitigate damage from the sun, apply a good sunscreen with at least SPF 15 on your exposed skin areas whenever you go out in the sun.
4. Calamine Lotion: Rub gently calamine lotion on your face or wherever the skin blemishes are. Calamine lotion helps in absorbing excess oil from the skin and thus results in to removing the skin blemishes, including facial blemishes. Apply calamine lotion as frequently as needed.
5. Ice Compressing: Take a piece of ice cube and cover it up in a clean washcloth. Place the wrapped ice cube on the skin blemishes for around five minutes. This exercise will cool the skin blemishes and reduce inflammation. Use this method as soon as you see a blemish appearing to get rid of the redness and swelling.
6. Honey, Lemon Juice and Turmeric Powder: Make a paste of a little bit of honey, lemon juice and a bit of turmeric powder. Apply this paste gently over the skin blemishes daily. This is a good tip about how to remove blemishes.
7. Sandalwood Paste: Mix sandalwood paste with a little of rosewater and glycerin. Apply on skin blemishes on face or wherever they are. Sandalwood is a good ancient time home remedy in keeping your skin clear, acne free and blemish free.
8. Potato: Rub potato on your skin blemishes to lessen pigmentation marks. Alternatively, you can apply potato juice on the blemishes on your face or wherever they are to lighten the pigmentation marks. This is a good tip about how to remove blemishes from your face.
9. Papaya and Milk: Mash raw papaya and add a little un-boiled milk into it. Massage this mixture on your face to lessen pigmentation marks and all kinds of skin blemishes.
10. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera gel is a time tested remedy for getting rid of skin blemishes on face and other areas. You can add 3-4 vitamin E capsules into Aloe Vera Gel to make this remedy more effective to remove skin blemishes, including facial blemishes.
11. Tomato Juice: Apply tomato juice to skin pigmentation marks, a natural remedy to remove skin blemishes from your face and else where.
Note: In some cases home remedies may not give as fast results as one might expect. So here is our list of top 10 OTC blemish removers and creams that provide quick results.
12. Almond Oil: Almond oil is another natural home remedy to remove skin blemishes on face and from other body areas.
13. Orange Peels: Mince the orange peels in water and apply this pack on your face to remove skin blemishes including acne-scars and acne as well.
14. Carrots: Apply mashed carrots paste on skin blemishes or alternatively apply carrot juice to get rid of skin blemishes from your face and else where.
To have blemish free skin follow above home remedies for getting rid of skin blemishes fast including facial blemishes. If your skin blemishes still persist after using above natural home remedies, we advise you to consult a dermatologist to treat your skin blemishes.
Useful Related Topics: