Easy to use Best Natural Beauty Tips to make you look pretty and young
Be a natural beauty person and start applying these Natural Beauty Tips to look young and beautiful. The beauty tips outlined in this article (from coconut oil – a popular choice – to olive oil) are easy to use, inexpensive and without any allergic reactions to you.
1. Use these natural ingredients which you can find easily in your home. They are easy to use, inexpensive and very effective for getting clear, smooth and radiant skin:
- Organic coconut oil, the ultimate moisturizer! It can be used for so many things – moisturizer, deep conditioner, hair conditioner, lipblam. Put it on before bed (head to toe) and your skin is refreshed. An ancient time natural beauty tip.
- Olive oil to moisturize your scalp and soles of your feet.
- Avocado and papaya for your face.
- Use a home-made mix of lemon juice and sugar or even only fresh lemon to exfoliate. It will brighten your skin while diminishing dark spots as well. An effective natural beauty tip.
- Moisturize your face with natural oils, like Jojoba or Macadamia, depending upon your skin type. Let the oil absorb for two minutes.
- Slice a few grapes in half and rub the cut sides over your clean skin. The fruit acids are natural exfoliates and give you a radiant complexion.
- Avoid store-bought washes full of harsh chemicals, use instead sea salt for all over scrub and face wash.
- Mix almond oil, essential oil and dried lavender or flower petals for an excellent in-shower exfoliating scrub.
- Mix plain old oatmeal with a little warm water and it works as a scrub and moisturizer. Leave on your face until dry. Then wash off.
- Mix 50 ml. of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture to your face. Wash it off after 15-20 minutes. It makes your skin soft and glowing.
- Cool fresh cucumber slices in your refrigerator and place on your eyes to diminish the puffiness underneath your eyes.
- Mix equal quantity of glycerin, rose water and lime juice. Apply this lotion on your face regularly at night before sleeping. You can apply this to other parts of the body like feet, hands etc. An effective natural beauty tip.
- Mix equal quantity of lime juice, cucumber juice and rose water. Wash your face and apply it overnight. Wash your face in the morning to get a healthy complexion.
- Apply orange juice to your face for smooth and soft skin.
- Eat healthy balanced diet and be beautiful.
- You need vitamins and minerals for health and beauty. But more is not always better. Too much of Selenium or Vitamin A can result into hair loss.
- Ten Skin friendly foods are:
- Salmon Fish
- Green Tea
- Legume Beans
- Eat less, exercise more. Even walking will do.
- Remember in case you are dieting, exercise is must or your skin will get saggy. It will be much difficult to tighten your skin after your body shrinks due to crash dieting.
- Drink plenty of water every day to keep you and your skin hydrate.
- It will also flush out toxicants from your body.
- Squeeze one lemon into water and drink it once a day, it gives you natural health and clearer hydrated skin.
5. Rest, Sleep, Meditation and Happiness.
- Have a good night’s sleep for about eight hours every day.
- No matter how much make up you put on or whatever beauty treatment you use, you will never look better than when you get good sleep. A must to follow natural beauty tip.
- Try to have habit of sleeping on your back to prevent wrinkles and acne breakouts on your face.
- Always remove your makeup before you sleep. To remove makeup, cleanse your face twice with a soft facecloth and apply a good moisturizer.
- Avoid stress. Relax and meditate to enhance your beauty and health.
- When you feel under stress, go for slow deep breathing – it will ease your stress and calm your nerves. An effective natural beauty tip.
- Happiness brings out the beauty of the inside for everyone to see on the outside. So smile and laugh at every opportunity.
- Remember, being angry not only takes away your beauty now, but also will cause in more wrinkles later. An important natural beauty tip.
- Be positive, and see yourself as the most beautiful person.
Useful Article: * Natural Sleep Remedies
6. Natural beauty tips for your teeth.
- To keep your teeth white and stain free, use baking soda. But remember to do it only once a month. It is very hard on your enamel, but a very effective natural whitener.
- Brush and rinse your teeth. Rub the baking soda on the total surface including between your top and bottom teeth. Use dental floss between your teeth, top and bottom. Also rub the baking soda on the flats of your teeth. Brush your teeth and rinse again. Remember to do it only once a month. Those who have sensitive teeth should not use baking soda.
- Try to brush your teeth at least twice a day, preferably after each main meal.
- Go to your dentist regularly. Do not neglect your teeth.
Useful Article: * Prevent Tooth Loss and Gum Disease
7. Some more very useful natural beauty tips.
- Two things you need to make your skin soft and flawless are moisturizer and sunblock.
- Use minimal makeup. Wearing less makeup makes you look younger. An effective natural beauty tip.
- Use less of soap. Use more water to wash your face. Water and a soft face cloth are the most readily available natural cleanser.
- Limit exposure to direct sunlight. Wear a moisturizer with an SPF.
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish before a colored polish to keep your nails from discoloring.
- Good posture can make you look slimmer.
- Wearing a low heal gives you a better posture than wearing flat heel.
- Avoid wearing very high heels, as they can give you a masculine, muscular calf instead of a feminine, rounded calf.
- Wearing tight cloths make you look heavier. Even a slim girl can bulge due to wearing tight jeans.
- To make a nail polish not get stuck closed, put a thin coat of Vaseline inside the lid.
- Avoid stretching your skin while shaving, as this can cause ingrown hair by shaving hair off slightly under the skin. A very useful natural beauty tip.
Natural Hair Care Useful Articles: